Reporter4aDay - Karla Soraya

Hi, I am Karla Soraya, I am fifteen. I study at Carlos Lobo School and at CLM where I course the 8th semester. I am the Reporter4aDay!

Karla : Hi, teacher Keyle! What’s up? How old are you ?
Keyle : It’s my pleasure to be here today… And… Oh God, I'm thirty-four.
Karla : Are you married?
Keyle : Yes, I'm married. Since 2003. 
Karla : Have you got any children ?
Keyle : Yes, I have a daughter. Her name is Keylianne and she's six years old. 
Karla : Are you happy with your family ? 
Keyle : Yes, I love my family and I'm very close to my mother. When I have any kind of problem I talk to her… She gives me the support I need.
Karla : Do you believe in education ?
Keyle : Yes, of course! If you have a good education, you will get a good job, improve your knowledge and give support to your family and to yourself.
Karla : Do you like your job? Why?
Keyle : Yes, I love being an English teacher. I like to be in contact with English language, culture interaction, literature, pronunciation and songs. We – Me and Vládia Lendengue – have a project called “Canto Linguístico das Maracanãs”.

Karla : Why did you choose teaching English? 
Keyle : Because I love teaching English. When I was just a student my English teacher, named Marcos Bahia, asked me why don’t you attend an English course because I had a good pronunciation and participated a lot in his classes… So I am here working with love and I enjoy it a lot.
Karla : Do you like working in CLM ?
Keyle : Oh, sure! Working at CLM is unique. I like my students, I respect my colleagues with a good relationship. CLM is kind of my second home. 
Karla : Thanks, Keyle. Bye bye! Xoxo !

Keyle : You're welcome, Karla! Bye! Xoxo…  

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários