Reporter4aDay - Bárbara Mesquita

Studying in the 6th semester at CLM, João Araújo agreed to answer my questions for the program Reporter for a day. In the interview, João tells me his plans for the future and his tastes. Keep reading for more information about this super fun person.



Questions and answers
1 What kind of music do you like?
Pop music is my favorite
2 What is your favorite movie?
 I am a fan of movies and animations and it is very difficult to choose a favorite. Movies inspired on books are my favorite, but at the moment my favorite film is “João e Maria, witch hunters”.
3 What will you do after high school?
I want to start studying in college, maybe history or nutrition, but my biggest plan is to keep the bonds I created with my friends, this is the main important thing.
4 How long have you been studying at CLM?
I’ve started the CLM in 2012, if memory serves me, and I'm in the 6th semester, three years. These three years have passed like months.
5 Why did you choose English?
There are two reasons I have chosen English, the first is social: English is a global language and is more demanded in the labor market. The second reason is personal: I love songs in English and I would like to understand them, so I went to the course to enhance my interpretation.
6 Do you think English changed your life?
English changed everything in my life, what else has changed in my life was the sensitivity to music. I can understand them easier. This is very meaningful to me.


Postar um comentário

0 Comentários