Reporter4aDay - Deborah Lima


Interviewer: Hello, my name is Deborah Lima, I’m in the eighth semester and I’m a reporter for a day for the CLM blog.
Interviewed: My name is Vitoria Faustino. I work as the coordinator at CLM.
D: Hello Vitoria, when did you start working in this school?
V: I began in 2009. It’s been a long time.
D: Where and when did you graduate college?
V: Let’s not talk about a year, I studied Letras at UFC but I don’t remember the year. It was a long time ago lol
D: How long have you been working in Maracanaú?
V: For eighteen years.
D: Why English?
V: Well, when I decided to be a teacher my father wanted me to be a lawyer, but he used to say to me that it was dangerous to be a lawyer at that time. Then, I liked English very much, actually all the languages. I’ve already studied French, Germany, Spanish and Italian. When I finished English and I decided to study Italian. I love English. It is my favorite language.
D: Have you ever traveled to a country that the people speak English?
V: No, Italian. I went to Italy and I loved that country.
D: Let’s talk a little bit about your personal life. What is your favorite singer?
V: Elvis Presley is my favorite singer.
D: Do you have siblings?
V: Yes, I have only one sister.
D: When was the last time you went to the movies? Which film?
V: I saw Transformers.
D: Give us an advice for the new students of English, please!
V: The most important thing is to study hard and the second is to have a goal, an objective in life.

D: Thank you!
V: You're welcome!

Postar um comentário

3 Comentários