Reporter4aDay - Luisa Dantas

I am going to ask you four personal questions and four professional questions, ok? I am a reporter for a day.
Professional questions
Hello, teacher Luilda, how are you?
1. When you were a child, what was your professional dream? Did you always want to be a teacher? R: Yes, I think so, I used to play with my dolls and my sister and we were the teachers.
2. Are you satisfied with your profession? Why? R: Yes, I love my job. I love teaching English.
3. When did you graduate? R: I graduated in education in 1992, but I studied in many courses of English like CCB at UFC, UECE, SENAC idiomas and others.
4. How long have you been teaching? R: About eight 
years in Maracanaú, but I’d taught for three years in Fortaleza.


Personal questions
1. What's your favorite place? R: I love the beach, mountains and see the nature.
2. If you could make one wish, what would it be? R: I want to travel abroad with my family, maybe Italy.
3. Are you happy with your appearance? If not, what would you change? R: Yes, I am happy.
4. And your personality, do you think you are a good person? Why? R: Yes, I am considerate, friendly, a little shy and serious. I like helping people.

Thank you so much for your attention!
Kisses, Luisa Dantas.

Postar um comentário

1 Comentários

  1. This project is very good, so make the teachers of the CLM know better. Congratulations, Luilda and Luisa. : D

    ResponderExcluir