Reporter4aDay - Bárbara Antônia

Hi, teacher Renata!
My name is Bárbara and I study in room 5 with Dario and I am the reporter for a day. Here are some questions for you to answer. Could you do it, please?

1.What makes you feel happy in your job? I love my job. I love teaching teenagers but what makes me happy is when my students get to learn English, and show what they learnt, how to speak, listen, write and read well in English. These are my gifts.

2.Why did you choose this career? When I was a child, I used to help my friends. I helped my friends to improve their skills.

3.What other career would you follow if you were not a teacher? When I was a freshman I began to work as a teacher at kindergarten, I loved to teaching children, but I loved English too. I don't know, but I think I could be a fashion designer.

4.What are the advantages of being a bilingual professional? I always believed that education can change the world. You can travel around the world through books, movies, make new friends and improve your job career.

5.Which the happiest experience in your life? When a student looked at me smiling and said thank you so much for have been patient with me. My students are very important to me.

6.What is your biggest dream? I see myself teaching English and traveling in my future. This is my dream, work and travel.

7.How do you see the influence of education in people's life? Teaching English is a gift and I’d be very happy to see my whole country speaking a second language naturally.

8.As an educator what do you expect from your students? I'd like to be remembered like a person that contributed for a better Brazilian Education.


Thanks for your attention!

Postar um comentário

1 Comentários