Family Guy

...And today, my family. This text is for you who wants to practice your vocabulary skills about family, I will talk about some members of my family. In order to respect the privacy of the members I will use fictional names.
My nuclear family is very small. I don’t have brothers or sisters, so I’m a single child. My mom is my father’s second wife. Their names are Julio and Susan. He has a son in his 1st marriage, his name is Ricardo. Ricardo’s mother’s name’s Rita. Ricardo has one daughter, Gilian. She is my niece. I don’t have any nephews. They are from Rio and my daddy was from Rio too. My father died when I was 21 in 1997.
My mommy is from Uruburetama, Ceará. She has two brothers and two sisters, Ben, Dan, Lia and Nalva. She is the oldest. I have two uncles: Ben and Dan and two aunts: Lia and Nalva. My favorite aunt is Nalva. Nalva is divorced. She has three daughters: Mary, Mirian and Mariah and one son: Gil, so I have four cousins. They live in the countryside, but I live in Fortaleza. Sometimes I like visiting my relatives. They are cool. We have a lot of fun together.

Answer in your notebook:
Make a list of the members of the family you can find in the text.
Do you think my nuclear family is big? Why?

Family Guy





Postar um comentário

0 Comentários