Reporter4aDay - Nicole Carneiro



Here it is the interview with Teacher Daniele. I’m Nicole and I am a reporter for a day.


1) What is your greatest virtue? My greatest virtue I think I'm helpful.

2) What do you do in your spare time? In my spare time I like going to the movies.

3) Tell me about the experience of being mother? For sure this is the best experience in my life. I’m already worried about him, how to take care of him and so on. I'm so anxious to see his face and kiss him.

4) Do you believe in public education? Yes, I believe it. There are many committed teachers who work with love and dedication.

5) Why are you a teacher of English? I'm an English teacher because I love this language and I love to see when my students learn it with me and turn themselves citizens in the world. 

6) What influences you every day? My job and my family influence me every day giving me power to live.

7) Do you like to work in CLM? Why? I love it. I have many good students and I do like my routine at CLM, this kind of classes where I can practice English and learn with my students at the same time.

8) Could you give an advice for new teachers? Yes. My advice for new teachers is: Do what you do with love and dedication because we are working with people with different needs. Teachers have a great responsibility to form citizens to life.


Postar um comentário

0 Comentários