Reporter4aDay - Kelly Batista

Hi! My name is Kelly and I have some questions for you:

1.    
     What makes you happy in your job?
AC:  I love my job! I like teaching English very much! But there are many things that make me happy in my job. One of them is when my students get to learn English in the four skills. It means when my students learn how to write, speak, listen and read in English at the end of the semester! I am very happy with this.

      What inspired you to follow this career?
AC: What really inspired me to be a teacher was the idea of trying to help people to learn another language. It is fantastic and It can open many possibilities in your personal and professional lives.
     
       If you were not a teacher, what would it be?
AC: Before deciding to be a teacher I took other courses like Economics and Social Sciences. But I liked English very much. So, I decided to give up these courses and I began to study English at State University of Ceara. I loved this course and I wanted to teach because the idea of keeping in touch with English all the time, it is completely wonderful! So, I think if I weren´t a teacher probably I would work with education in other way.

     Do you believe that education can change the world? If so, how?
AC: Yes, I do. I really believe that education can provide many possibilities in your life. You can discover the world through books.

5.     What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
AC: One day, one of my students said to me that he was very happy because he was studying again. His life was better and he said to me:" Thank you, teacher!"
      
6.     What do you like to do in your free time?
AC: Well in my free time I like going out with my friends, I like reading books and I like going to the cinema.
      
7.     Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
AC: In ten years I see myself teaching English in some University in Brazil. This is one of my dreams.

8.     How would you like to be remembered?
AC: I would like to be remembered as a person that contributed to make the world better.

That's it, thanks for your attention!

Postar um comentário

1 Comentários

  1. I don't knew Ana Claudia, but this report was very good. Now I can say she is a good teacher because she love your job and do it for pleasure.

    ResponderExcluir