Do you know what a lapbook is?



Today I am going to talk about lapbooks. Do you know what they are?
Lapbooks are tools that people use to talk or to teach about all subjects. They are a kind of book made with paperboard folder with small pieces of folded paper glueded inside and they may contain facts,diagrams, illustrations and so on. It will depend on the students', parents, or teachers' ideas. Yes, teachers use lapbook to give classes  and also parents to teach their children at home too. This is very commom in the US, for example.

We did this kind of work last semester and some were really fantastic! Students worked hard to create them as it is not that easy to be made.The lapbooks were about the readers we work every semester so it was a different way to provide a good and distinct work in our classes. The students needed patience and a lot of creativity but at the end,it was really interesting.

Here you can see some pictures about the lapbooks we had the opportunity to see the students to create and present in class. There is also a video and then you can see an example of presentation.

Luzirene Barros










Postar um comentário

10 Comentários

  1. All works were very well done, apparently each one had some work to make them, but in the end were quite interesting, I hope, and I hope that all had reached their respective targets related scores. ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I think really cool lapbook because apart from being a beautiful work he stimulates creativity

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I am arthur sena, and I really enjoyed the work of you, it was pretty cool, I loved <3.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I am Arthur Sena, and I really enjoyed the work, were very creative and intelligent, I saw effort of you <3

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Nice job! They did it pretty well. All the works are great. GK

    ResponderExcluir
  6. It's very interesting, I intend to do with my books . It's very creative, one way of remember the histories.

    S-4 , CLASS: L

    ResponderExcluir
  7. SH4
    I like lapbooks because it's another way to get knowledge.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. I think lapbooks are really nice and useful. This matter was interesting.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. I think lapbooks are really nice and useful. This matter was interesting.

    ResponderExcluir